United’s ATC series pumps are a single stage, overhung (API pump type OH 2), heavy-duty support feet, stiff shaft design, end suction or top suction arrangement.
High suction pressure/high temperature applications (e.g. boiler circulators) can be accommodated with special features.
Back Pull Out construction allows removal of the pump end without disturbing inlet / outlet piping.
Optional air cooling available for high temperature applications.
ATC – Single stage pump
ATC-I – Single stage pump with suction Inducer for lower npsh
The ATC range is the benchmark Heavy Duty API 610 Process Pump with renowned rugged reliability.
Designed with CAE for API Nozzle Loads as evidenced by Heavy Case Feet and Base Pedestals
STANDARD CONSTRUCTION :
• Temperatures to 430 dg C (800 dg F)
• Pressures to 41 bar g (600 psig) – Higher Ratings Optional
• Stiff Shaft Design
• Renewable Case and Impeller Wear Rings
• End or Top Suction Nozzles
• Tandem or Double Seals
• Triplex Thrust Bearings
• Jacketed Case and Seal Chamber
• Higher Nozzle Ratings & Special Facings
• Bearing Cooling: Fan or Water Cooled
• Double Suction Impeller
• Bearing RTDs and Vibration Sensors
• Oil Mist Lubrication
• Composite Material Wear Rings & Bushes
• Custom Hydraulics
• High Temperature/Pressure Ratings
• Special Materials
Enquire about our ATC series pumps; Contact Us
ATC series images;