The United Pumps DVSHF series pumps are a single stage, radially split casing, double volute, double entry impeller, (BB 2) suitable for moderate to large flow rate with moderate head applications.
The double suction impellers provide excellent suction performance and the pumps are axially balanced for high suction pressure applications.
High temperature services are easily accommodated with a range of cooling options and the rugged centerline mounting.
For Circulation, Transfer, Hot Fluids and any Service requiring Heavy Duty Between Bearings Pumps.
Designed with CAE for API Nozzle Loads as evidenced by heavy case feet and base pedestals.
• Temperatures to 425 dg C (800 dg F)
• Pressures to 50 barg (725 psig) – Higher Ratings Optional
• Double Suction Impeller for excellent NPSHR and Axial Thrust Balance
• Renewable case and Impeller Wear Rings
• Element Balanced as a Complete Assembly
• Tandem or Double Seals
• Sleeve or Antifriction Radial Bearings
• Higher Nozzle Ratings & Special Facings
• Bearing Cooling
• Alternate (side) Nozzle Orientation
• Force Feed Lubrication Console
• Oil Mist Lubrication
• Composite Material Wear Rings & Bushes
• Custom Hydraulics
• High Temperature/Pressure Ratings
• Special Materials
Enquire about this product: Contact Us
DVSHF series pump images;