The United range of DVS series pumps (Uni-Flo) are single stage, axially split casing, double volute, double entry impeller, (API pump type BB 1) suitable for moderate to large flow rate with moderate head applications.
High suction pressure/high temperature applications can be easily accommodated.
The axially split design allows the complete rotating element to be balanced as an assembly prior to installation in the casing for excellent rotor dynamics.
For Pipeline, Circulation Booster and any Service requiring Heavy Duty High Flow Between Bearings Pumps.
Designed with CAE for API Nozzle Loads as evidenced by heavy case feet and Base pedestals.
Many existing UNI-FLO Pumps are in the field and may be nameplated; Harland Pumps, IEL Pumps and Indeng Pumps.
• Temperatures to 200 dg C (400 dg F)
• Pressures to 70 barg (1000 psig) – Higher Ratings Optional
• Double Suction Impeller for excellent suction performance
• AxiallyThrust Balanced
• Renewable case and Impeller Wear Rings
• Tandem or Double Seals
• Sleeve or Antifriction Radial Bearings
• Higher Nozzle Ratings Special Facings
• Bearing Cooling
• Tilting Pad Thrust Bearings
• Force Feed Lubrication Console
• Oil Mist Lubrication
• Composite Material Wear Rings & Bushes
• Custom Hydraulics
• High Temperature/Pressure Ratings
• Special Materials
Enquire about this product: Contact Us
DVS series (UNI-FLO) pump images;